- Uses of statistics
Statistics are a set of mathematic equations that we use…
- The Best Online Helpers (For Assignments)
One of the mammoth tasks for students would be completing…
- Things to know about writing a dissertation
Dissertations are an integral part of our lives – they…
- Basic Ideas of Sociocultural Anthropology
In order for readers to understand exactly what sociocultural anthropology…
- Proven Sales Strategy Examples to Use When Closing Over the Phone
In today’s world of sales, with face to face meetings…
- Anthropology Is PoliticalPublic and feminist anthropologists use multiple modalities to remap the traditional distinctions between university and community through rigorous scholarship and a commitment to social justice.
- Performance, Sign Language, and Deaf Identity in JapanThrough 20 years of research experience in Japan, I realized that Japanese Sign Language itself can also be viewed as a performance genre found in the everyday lives of Deaf people, considering the relationship between their presentations of JSL and shared Deaf identity through the consumption of information and values.
- Refusal as CareIt was my second time attending the neighborhood association meeting in the community where I was doing fieldwork. The association president had invited me, saying he thought it would be great if I talked about my project with the attendees and that, perhaps, some people would want to share about their experiences living under food […]
- The Time Politics of Higher Education for Refugees in the United StatesResettlement should not be only about a fast track to full-time employment. We can better support the flourishing of those we welcome to our communities.
- Practicing Heritage Means Life or Death in RwandaIn Rwanda, the field of heritage production is dominated by the central government. National museums and memorials are part of the government’s efforts to establish a usable history for the country, where politicized divisions between ethnic groups, reinforced and reified during colonialism, resulted in a devastating genocide in 1994. Establishing a singular narrative and identity—along […]
- Anthropology Is Political