- HOW TO MAKE AN ATTRACTIVE RESEARCH PAPER
A research paper is one of the most important parts…
- The Best Online Helpers (For Assignments)
One of the mammoth tasks for students would be completing…
- Things to know about writing a dissertation
Dissertations are an integral part of our lives – they…
- Basic Ideas of Sociocultural Anthropology
In order for readers to understand exactly what sociocultural anthropology…
- Proven Sales Strategy Examples to Use When Closing Over the Phone
In today’s world of sales, with face to face meetings…
- 2018 Evolutionary Anthropology Society AwardsEvery year, at the Annual Meeting of the American Anthropological Association, the Evolutionary Anthropology Society recognizes members for outstanding work.
- Speak English or Else You’ll Be Put on Dish Duty!Have you ever been in the US and heard people speaking a language you didn’t understand? Did it bother you? Have you ever thought about why it bothered you? For folks who might tell those people to speak in English, where does that entitlement come from? Why do some people feel they have the right […]
- Archaeology of MenstruationWorldwide, the amount of ethnographic and textual work on menstruation is disproportionate to the amount of archaeological work on the subject. Research into menstruation at Deir el-Medina is a step forward in the process of understanding how we can question the archaeological record to learn more about menstruation and its surrounding behaviors.
- The Crime of Migrant Accompaniment?The criminalization of accompaniment is also an attack on the production of knowledge, particularly the day-to-day knowledge generated by accompanying migrants en route.
- Deanna TrakasDeanna Trakas, an American anthropologist who built her career in Greece, died on December 5, 2016 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, where she had returned the year prior to her death.
- 2018 Evolutionary Anthropology Society Awards